Sunday 21 September 2008

I'm feeling arty = )

I uploaded some art on myspace today, most are scans of drawings & sketches I did over the last few months. Most of them range from anime style to films & music inspired, I’m not sure of all of them but I thought it would be worth putting them out there to see what people think, art was my favourite subject in school & I still love to draw & create art. I will be adding more over the next few weeks & hopefully more photography work too, at the moment I post all my new photography work & shots on myspace - including personal galleries. The one that I like the most has to be St anger, I took the idea from the metallica album of the same name, the original drawing was done in about 5mins with just a pen & an A4 sheet of paper - the finished piece is all paint based with different techniques like smudging used to create the backdrop & sky. The anime drawings are a mix of my own personal style of drawing & of the bratz animation, random robotguy is of course my own design & I’m not really sure if I like the finished colours, all art & drawings can be commented on through myspace = )

No comments:

Post a Comment