Friday 26 December 2008

Bagtv

Bagtv is a new idea combining luxury bags with entertainment technology. The idea is simple enough luxury bags that you can watch a dvd or media file on. The bags themselves come in a range of different colours & fabrics but frankly I think they look kind of tacky. The dvd/media player doesn’t look the best either & I already have my doubts as to how long the battery life is..ok so it’s a good idea but the bags are not exactly stunning & the media player doesn’t impress. What I do when I want to watch a movie on the go is use my creative zen vision:m player - it does the same job as media player mentioned & a whole lot more so really even though the batgv is a good idea its not exactly value for money & lacks actual style. If however you do like the idea & would like to purchase one then simply visit bagtvs main website.

No comments:

Post a Comment