Saturday 4 April 2009

Dublin zoo photos

The zoo is really one of those places you forget to visit or at least for me it was. I went on Tuesday but hadn’t been in at least 10 years & it really was refreshing to see all the different types of animals & wildlife that I forgot even existed. Of course like everywhere else I visit I brought a long a camera & was so happy with the results that I’m getting an annual pass so I can pop in any time I want for the next year. If anyone wants to see any of the pics they are in their own special set on flickr & I will no doubt be adding more & more after each visit. So pop along to flickr & have a look & even leave a comment or two if you like them, I unlike some of the animals wont bite.

lisa
x

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lacylisa/sets

1 comment:

  1. Hi, it's a very great blog!
    I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it.
    Keep doing!

    ReplyDelete