Monday 17 February 2014

Back From The Dead?

It’s been about two years since I’ve posted on here, the main reason being I’ve been so busy working on photo-shoots and covering live concerts for some of my favourite bands.  Most of my previous postings on here have been about games and gaming, since then gaming has skipped ahead another generation in the form of  Sony’s PS4 and Microsoft’s XBox One consoles. Both boast amazing leaps in terms of graphical and technical features but at the moment we are still in that awkward time-frame where launch games are still taking up most of the consoles current catalogue and for now at least ..it’s not that impressive.

Since my last post I’ve played well over 100 more PS3 titles from the usual yearly Call of Duties to the latest Gran Turismo and Grand Theft Auto instalments.  So with all of that I’m going to fire back up my blog and get down some more PS3 reviews followed by some future PS4 reviews. There will probably be yet even more randomness but then I never really intended for my blog to be all that serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment